cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Answer

valart
Grafter

No Answer

l just wondered if someone can tell me when I need a question answered in the broadband forum and there are no replies I just wondered if the question can be answered,this as happened to me a few times.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Re: No Answer

I really don't understand this post - can you be a bit clearer  Sad
RichAllen
Grafter

I asked a question in the email section about 2.5 hours ago and it hasn't been replied to.
valart
Grafter

I am sorry that I have not made it clear maybe this why I am having problems getting replies,my question in the broadband section was my speed upload and download as got much slower usually I do not have problems with my broadband and I just wanted a answer to know why I did suggest weather conditions.Anyway today things are back to normal and perhaps it would be better if I phoned with any problems in that way I would express myself better.
Community Veteran

Now I understand and there isn't anyway round it other than a bunch of people posting - I haven't a clue - which is really unhelpful
I will have another look at your post
valart
Grafter

Thanks Oldjim I try to keep away from forums because if i do have a problem I fear for people asking for stats and all this tech talk,I am 77 this month and hope things do not go wrong with my connectoin thats why I got worried when my speed dropped but all is well now.
Fixes: 121

The great thing about these forums is there a many members who will guide you through the necessary steps one at a time with much patience and understanding.
Don't be shy of asking for additional help and don't be afraid to say you don't quite understand something.
I have learned a tremendous amount simply from reading many posts here.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

You mean that you are even older than me - congratulations  Grin Grin