Fixes: 1

Nice bit of parking

Hi All
I just seen this:Slimmest Garage 
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Nice bit of parking

I saw that a while back on a friday night TV show and we were amazed how he could go through all that everytime he wants to use his car. It would drive me mad.
2 jobs back I used to drive a berlingo van for my employer and was out one evening with a colleague. I found the smallest of spaces (only one available) and decided to parallel park in it. Now I'd had my licence less than a year at this point and my colleague was an experienced driver who started becoming very vocal that I was going to hit the car in front as i swung the front of the van into the bay. I never touched it or the vehicle behind and to this day I've never managed to replicate the performance. I didn't even have to shuffle the van around either - it just glided in smoothly and I straightened the front wheels and put the handbrake on. I was very pleased with that. Oddly though over the years I've noticed that the less I drive the worse I get behind the wheel. If I'm in bed with a cold for a week I feel like I'm learning to drive again the first time I get back in behind the wheel. Weird huh.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 47

Brilliant. He has it down to perfection Grin
I loved the procedure with the doors Grin Grin
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

excellent security too.  no one can nick his car, nor get into his house from the 'garage.'
tinto
Grafter

I'm disappointed, I was hoping to see him squeezing through the sun roof Sad