Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News to warm the heart

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

News to warm the heart

Heartwarming news for those of us left shivering in these islands as Charlie and the Duchess have a week in the sun - and a jolly good time they are having as well by the look of things. All in a good cause of course, that military hardware (also known as wildlife conservation and women in leadership) does not sell itself  y'know!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37879658

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: News to warm the heart

No need to be shivering, plenty of Bonfires tonight to keep you warm along with fireworks and toffee apples to help you have a jolly good time.

And there may be more fireworks on Tuesday depending on the results of the Election in America.

Wink

Minivanman
Hero

Well if Trump wins those fireworks may well turn out to be mushroom shaped Crazy2 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I thought there was a greater danger of that with Clinton rather than Trump ?

Did not Trump say he admired Putin or something similar and it's clear Putin would prefer Clinton to Trump.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Clinton wouldn't hit the launch button, she'd just rob everyone blind like Putin.

He's now apparently got £140bn in the bank while his country is still struggling. Clinton has apparently spent 1bn (dollars I think they said) on her campaign. No idea about Flump.

I would prefer to see him win on the grounds that politicians around the world need to learn that people can eject you for bad service but I simply don't trust the guy not to wind up americas enemies and cause WW3.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Minivanman
Hero

Meanwhile, back in Oman...... Wink

prince_charles_in_headdress.jpg