Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a new "Office Chair" ?

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 41

Need a new "Office Chair" ?

Three years ago, I bought one of these, from Ebay...

office chair.png

cost me £89.99 including delivery FROM GERMANY !.

The arm rests lift upwards, leaving you an easy entry/exit if needed... and also a bit of extra room for your elbows if reading a paper and drinking tea ! !

There was a spare set of castors included... and a few extra bolts ... the castors are much better quality than the one`s you get on the UK cheapy chairs that look the same... these castors roll very easily on carpeted areas..

Glad to say, that after three years continuous daily use... from 0800 to 2359 . ( breaks for meals and toilet ! ! )  it is still in good condition.

Thought I would check up to see if they were still available, .and YES... they are.

AND... Cheaper than three years ago. only £73.99  FREE DELIVERY... ORDER TODAY AND YOU CAN EXPECT IT BY THIS FRIDAY OR MONDAY ! ! ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SONGMICS-PU-Office-Chair-Swivel-Chair-Executive-Computer-Gaming-Chair-Des...

Well recommended, if you want a new office chair... ( lots of other versions available) ... !

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Need a new "Office Chair" ?

Looks like that model is out of stock but thanks for the recommendation and link.

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 41

This one isn`t ! ....( same chair... but with camo decor ! ! ! ! )

CHAIR 2.png

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Well that beats mine by a country mile @shutter 

Nice.🙂

IMG_3232 (2).JPG

Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not who somebody else is today