cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationwide Banking

Community Veteran

Nationwide Banking

FYI.
My main bank account is with Nationwide, I have just found out that Nationwide had a technical hitch with any BACS payments which were started in early Dec.
I found this out as my credit card company has just called me to find out why I have not paid them for a while, of course they have sent off a report to the credit rating agency too, which is nice! They had also charge me £12 too, but after some persuasion, this was refunded quickly today.
So check your Nationwide account for anything that says 'Payment Returned' in early December, then you have been warned.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Nationwide Banking

Thanks for the heads up.
Just logged in to check and it comes up "account details not currently available".
Wonder if it's related? Maybe they're having a bit of a sort out.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

Thanks for the warning godsell. It would have been nice for Nationwide to have warned you. Roll eyes
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I Presume you will be the one who will have to contact the credit agency regarding this error.
Personally I would request a copy of my records held by the agency just to make sure.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Quote from: godsell4
My main bank account is with Nationwide, I have just found out that Nationwide had a technical hitch with any BACS payments which were started in early Dec.

@godsell4:- Thanks for the info, much appreciated. SWMBO has a NWcredit card linked to a Flex account just checked all seems to be in order. Roll eyes,