cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS budget

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

NHS budget

I'm sure all those suffering from various cancers and other serious complaints, who have been told that certain vital medications are unavailable due to costs and budget restrictions will be pleased to know that the NHS under-spent its budget this year by a paltry £1.2 billion (approx) As a consequence of this the NHS budget for next year has been cut by £3+billion.
If this is the case, why are so many parts of medical research and development, patient care etc. supported by charities. Evidently the NHS doesn't need the money.
Politicians of all colours like to spout platitudes of how they're going to pour money into our ailing NHS...they are telling lies. 
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
3 REPLIES
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: NHS budget

Some Charities Supporting the NHS Are:

Plus a holed lode more supporting the NHS
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I actually heard this yesterday via James Wales LBC 97.3 evening "drive time" programme. He is spitting blood about it.
Wales has been all day trying to get a politician to talk to him about it...None will.
I wonder why?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

Disgraceful.  With all the people being refused life saving drugs.  I'll be writing to my MP asking for an explanation.