Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My take on plusnet

LM16T
Dabbler

My take on plusnet

................ Plusnet...........
........... We'll do you proud.....
..If we're allowed to dip your pocket......
.............. But not provide..........
. We'll make you bitter you,l want to hit er
.....But that's the service we provide...
.....And hope that you enjoy the ride....
...Well promlse this and promlse that...
....But all depends what's in the hat....
.....We are guided by those above....
. We feel ashamed but they do shove...
.. ...We will push and we will strive....
.. When that day comes to get you live...
...So should you find intermittent fault..
.... Try claiming hurdles as you vault...
........... Welcome to Plusnet.....
8 REPLIES 8
LM16T
Dabbler

Re: My take on plusnet

Climbing hurdles I meant on last line.
Didn't know how to edit. Smiley face.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 43

Seriously - 18 posts trying to justify your position, and choice to go elsewhere without any chance or explanation to work out what went wrong with your transfer?

Maybe some detail of what you and PN and your previous supplier have done might generate and explain n detail what has gone wrong. 

Alas your decision to move elsewhere before letting PN even try and help is likely to go against any claim in the courts, I do wonder why you may have gone down that road!

LM16T
Dabbler

Ahem
Pn cancelled the order 11days before my live date.
And failed to inform me that they had done so, so my last ISP disconnected me to let pn take over and I'm left without a service.
So that's not keeping me informed is it.
Big deal, they told me I couldn't get fibre, but failed to tell me that before the live date so left me with nothing. Did that solve anything for me.. NO. Perhaps you failed to take anything in I'd already written.. Which would make you understand. You feel I wouldn't have a leg to stand on if I went down the path I intend on taking would you be qualified in these matters ? And I didn't know I was limited to a certain amount of posts. Looks like you are trying to earn some brownie points.
LM16T
Dabbler

And I have already spoken to pn on a number of occasions, and they couldn't offer a solution. The discussion I had with pn was a private discussion. I don't have to justify myself to you. Nor give you further details of that discussion, pn knows they are in the wrong. When your avatar shows you are a member of staff, that would give you a reason to question me further. But you are entitled to your opinion.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 43

Seriously brownie points!  You are doing your self more and more discredit - worse still giving away any chance  you may have had  by not even giving them a chance to fix your issue?

LM16T
Dabbler

Whatever. Smiley face.
Luzern
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 6

@LM16T wrote:
And I have already spoken to pn on a number of occasions, and they couldn't offer a solution. The discussion I had with pn was a private discussion. I don't have to justify myself to you. Nor give you further details of that discussion, pn knows they are in the wrong. When your avatar shows you are a member of staff, that would give you a reason to question me further. But you are entitled to your opinion.

I see no avatar on this thread, that shows anyone as a member of Plusnet staff. Were you staying, you could have one too.

I hope you are swiftly with and satisfied by your new provider. Smiley

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
Jonpe
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 9

I think the OP is saying that when @Mustrum's avatar shows that he is a member of staff, he will be entitled to question the OP.