cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mustn't grumble

Community Veteran

Mustn't grumble

Feeling somewhat like Marvin the paranoid android, sitting at home not having my boiler serviced, because BG have cancelled at the last minute (again), reading an email from PN trying to scare me into buying their internet protection product (like some on-line version of the Piranha Brothers), wondering if I’ll be able to find anything in Sainsbury’s now they’ve moved everything round again to make way for the Christmas humbugs, and who left a hub cap in my garden last night, and noticing that there’s nothing on the telly this evening because it’s *** Children in Need again … Did someone say “first-world problems”? I guess I did promise to donate if Victoria Coren wore the little ears on Only Connect - now there’s a happy thought.
Wink
Gabe
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Mustn't grumble

I don`t understand what you are on about, seems like you have a pretty full life, so go ahead , and enjoy it....
(miserable git  Shocked ) Cheesy Cheesy
Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Nothing on the tele ?
That's what SKY+HD ( with On Demand) is for. ( Or other similar Freeview product )
Community Veteran

Thanks Shutter - the very nub of my gist.
Wink Wink
Gabe
Fixes: 47

You can get some cream from Boots for that Lips are sealed
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

@Strat  Tongue (but Boots have also switched their shelves round, and I'm too shy to ask  Embarrassed )
@PlusComUK I'm firmly tongue in cheek - first-world problems on the one hand, bigger picture on the other (which, despite the cringe factor, is exemplified by Children in Need)
Gabe
Community Veteran

Quote from: PlusComUK
Supermarkets, totally agree with you there, finally re-found a product they had moved a month ago, none of the staff knew where it was either.

I guess someone must have known or it wouldn't have got on the shelf Undecided