cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple network mobiles

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Multiple network mobiles

There was a thread (which I can't find) on here a few weeks ago where someone was asking if it's possible to have more than one sim in a mobile to ensure a signal. I'm not sure if it was answered, but I just came across this...
http://anywheresim.com/#three-mobile-networks ;     It combines vodafone, o2 or ee on a single phone.
Please ignore if it has already been covered!  Smiley
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Multiple network mobiles

I think that may have been me - asking if it was possible to have more than two sims in a phone. Dual sim phones are easy to find on ebay but i'd never seen phones that could take 3 or more and asked about it. Someone did actually point out a tri-sim phone iirc but it was in the £700 region.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

This would do the job then, single sim, one phone, three networks. Prices ain't bad either.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Thing is thats just like Tesco or Virgin - they use the O2 network. This one just uses three networks - but doesn't mention anything about 3 different phone numbers. Some phones will already jump to different networks - my partners does so i don't see this as anything groundbreaking.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

All the multi SIM phones I've had, had multiple imei's as well.
Is it possible to have multi SIM's without this?
Community Veteran

Take a standard single SIM phone abroad and it will acceaa multiple networks. In the UK it is just a supplier imposed limitation which leads the request for multiple SIMs.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.