cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movavi photo editor

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Movavi photo editor

I don't know if this is in the right section...
A free photo editor ( well free activation code at the moment). I've played with it for a bit and it seems pretty good, though I've only scratched the surface  in half an hour.
It's called Movavi.  Here is the link to the free activation offer.
http://www.movavi.com/photosuitedownloadmix.html
Smiley Smiley
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Movavi photo editor

Hmm..... this bit is putting me off,

Enter your email address to receive a free activation key for the program. If the key was not sent, please don't hesitate to contact us: support@movavi.com
By clicking “Get the activation key for free” button you agree to receive special offers from Movavi. You can unsubscribe at any time from our emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the footer of any newsletter.

Whilst there is an " unsuscribe " button... there does not seem to be a statement saying we will not forward your email address to others....
If you are looking for a FREE foto editing suite.... have a look at  Photo Pos Pro... as good as  "photoshop" and the other expensive one, I can`t remember the name of !  without having to give your email address...  for simple and quick fot editing use IrfanView... and plugins...  also FREE without an email address ...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

You can opt out, via a tick box ,of the inevitable spam.  i just used a blind hotmail address, same as i do for all 'Free' offers. I haven't checked the spam there...not going to either.
The editor is great though. Smiley especially for removing errant lamp posts, dogs ,the mother-in-law and other unwanted sights from photo's.
Community Veteran

The early versions of the Photoshop CS series are also free.