Fixes: 47

Re: MotoGP going the way of F1?

That's not good.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
PowerLee
Rising Star

Fingers crossed they steal Suzi Perry of the BBC, I just can't stand her, she's ruined the BBC F1 coverage.
Mayfly
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Haha - I got shirty when the Beeb sold half the rights to Sky and refuse to watch the edited highlights and if I didn't get to see most of the coverage I have no interest in seeing just a few. I did however see a little last weekend and thought the same about SP.
Community Veteran

That's a shame that Moto GP is going the same way as F1.
I have lost interest in the F1 since the change. For me previously I would watch 100%, practice, qualifying, race and forum post race.
The highlight offering doesn't do it for me and I don't watch the programme, hence loss of interest.
However what's not to like about Suzi Perry. Seems OK to me, knowledgeable about the sport, professional and nice looking too!
Jake Humphrey developed the role quite well over time but he was hopeless when he first started on F1
DaveyH
Pro
Fixes: 7

Quote from: Oddball

However what's not to like about Suzi Perry. Seems OK to me, knowledgeable about the sport, professional and nice looking too!
Jake Humphrey developed the role quite well over time but he was hopeless when he first started on F1

I agree.
I have little/no interest in F1 anymore so no idea what kind of job Suzi Perry is doing at presenting it, but she done a great job with MotoGP for the decade or so she presented it.
Steve
Pro

I also gave up watching F1 when it was sold to Sky, not bothered with the highlights or nothing. I stopped watching Moto GP a couple years ago.
DaveyH
Pro
Fixes: 7

PowerLee
Rising Star

Hopefully they will steal Suzi Perry from the BBC so F1 viewers can get a decent presenter again.
Todays coverage is painful to watch, she just isn't suited to live tv.
itsme
Grafter

Quote from: PowerLee
Todays coverage is painful to watch, she just isn't suited to live tv.

Shocked motogp, Ascot, Olympics seem the TV producers don't agree with you.
Community Veteran

Perhaps Powerlee just had a thing for Jake Humphrey  Wink
JamesM
Grafter

Its a good job Eddie Jordan was there to save her from Ecclestone, she didn't know what to say when he said Silverstone was going to be axed. Give her time though, I think she is just a bit overwhelmed.
I agree about the highlights, Watching Bahrain was painful, I was watching the fight between di Resta and Raikkonen and how they would be after their respective pitstops, di Resta came in and 2 laps later Raikkonen came in, I wanted to see if di Resta had jumped him in the pitstop. All of a sudden Raikkonen is about 10 seconds in front of di Resta as it had jumped about 10 laps. 
PowerLee
Rising Star

Another useless performance from Suzi Perry today, BBC F1 being ruined by a inept presenter because someone high up in the BBC management thinks Suzi Perry is eye candy to gain more male viewers.  Roll eyes
BBC already had the perfect proven replacement in Lee McKenzie, BBC should get rid of Perry ( or hope BT Sport steal her ) & give the job to McKenzie where it should have gone in the first place.
Community Veteran

Actually I thought Suzi did rather well this weekend. In other news...who get David Coulthard ready. He always looks a mess.