Did you mean: 

Moscow Airport Bombing

nadger
Rising Star

Moscow Airport Bombing

6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Moscow Airport Bombing

I bet it means increased security at all airports, certainly until the offenders are caught.
Community Veteran

everybody quit flying.  go by boat.  we could have peace and quiet in our skies,less pollution in our air and all the folk employed therein can go work on the nice ocean liners. far more civilised.
there is no longer good reason for pollies nor business folk to charge all over the world for most meetings.  a video link will suffice.  the only people who might want to fly are holiday-makers and business should be encouraged to offer longer chunks of longer paid holidays so that folk can go on a cruise.  build more tall ships.  i'd relish a short cruise, as a pampered passenger on such a craft.
nadger
Rising Star

No flown since we came back from Canada in 1978 albeit I've spent a lot of time at airports during the course of work.
Only thing about travelling by boat is SWMBO gets seasick - thank you to Chunnel for making our life more pleasant  Smiley

pierre_pierre
Grafter

some peculiar reports from Moscow, like how did a person manage to get a 7.5kg package into the arrival area, where most people are walking around with suitcases
it was in this report earlier, which was modified at 9:49
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12273145
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Go by boat ?
What is to stop some fanatic attaching a mine to an Ocean going Liner ?
Community Veteran

The typical knee jerk reaction to these terrorist incidents will be forthcoming shortly.
I expect public access to the arrival area will be stopped or full  scale security checks for the public to access the arrival area