cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More nonsense...

Fixes: 125

More nonsense...

Croydon school bans pupils from hugging and handshakes
A secondary school in south London has banned students from all physical contact with each other, including hugging, high-fives and handshakes.

"Physical contact between students is not allowed at the academy because it is often associated with poor behaviour or bullying and can lead to fighting."

Unbelievable!

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: More nonsense...

So... you  see your friend coming towards you.... and you give him/her a handshake greeting... (immediately he/she lays down on the floor claiming assault and being thrown over your shoulder)..
or
you decide a hug would be nice..... you greet your friend, both hug each other, and end up in hospital with cracked ribs or a broken spine.
or
you decide you only want to be polite so make the move for a "High Five"..... he/she responds similarly, and you both miss the contact position and slap each other round the face !... a fight ensues, and you are both arrested and charged with "section five - breach of the peace"...
glad I am a pensioner... and can ignore everyone I meet....  ! ! ! ..
Fixes: 47

Even eye contact can be misinterpreted so school kids should be issued with sunglasses Roll eyes
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I hope they also remembered to bubble wrap the walls, the playground the chairs, the knives, forks, spoons etc.
Clearly a very dangerous school.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

will not be long before someone who gets hugged claims sexual assault !!