Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moped muggers get tip offs

Luzern
All Star
Fixes: 3

Moped muggers get tip offs

To rob so many folk one might think they know who is a good target. Whether they do or not they're candidates for tip offs. Funny

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
17 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Re: Moped muggers get tip offs

It's so obvious the question is why the police took do long to take this action.

BBC moped

Community Veteran

I fully agree that the Police have the ability to stop these criminals in this way.

My worry is what would happen when one of these muggers is killed in the action. Can you imagine the outcry?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

The only outcry there will be if one is killed will be from the family - all of who will claim that their relative was of outstanding good nature, wrongfully killed, innocent of any wrongdoing even with stolen goods found on them etc etc

It's about time the police took back control of the streets. They also need to do something about corrupt politicians who cause desperate situations at the bottom to force people into this acts in the first place.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
LifeonMars
Pro
Fixes: 4

When that happens the Officer driving will be held out to dry!

The Police drive on their own driving licence, The Yobs and their friends will then be helped by a no fee no win lawyer to grab some  public cash for themselves., The law needs changing fast to allow the officer driving not to be charged/appear in court should something go wrong due to the criminal not stopping for Police.

Luzern
All Star

@artmo From the mugger?Angel

They do it at the lowest speed possible. I hope folk will have sense to take in that they have committed criminal acts, and are driving in a manner likely to endanger members of the public.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Community Veteran

There is also the possibility that in a chase an innocent bystander could also be killed or injured.

LifeonMars
Pro
Fixes: 4

Thats why they should be knocked off their bikes asap (Tactical Contact) . But the law needs changing to protect the Police Officers who are trying to protect us and catch the crooks, from being prosecuted for doing their job. Thief's should be prepared to accept the consequences for their actions.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/23/met-police-say-tough-tactics-have-reduced-violent-mo...

Highlighted
Community Veteran

@LifeonMars wrote:

the law needs changing to protect the Police Officers who are trying to protect us and catch the crooks, from being prosecuted

That's true enough. We wouldn't want police officers to find themselves in the same position as home owners who have caught and injured a burglar on their property.Angry

8BKA
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

This is the latest I thought it was too good to last

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46440172

Brian A

Community Veteran

Good to see the Police Commissioner giving her support though.

I didn't think it would be long before the liberal left loonies started having a go at the Police.

Community Veteran

From the BBC article "was admitted to hospital with serious head injuries but later discharged". Unless they were discharged in a coffin that can't really be true.

They need more support. I suggest bigger bumpers.

And stickers to go on the cars. Mopeds with a big red cross through them.Smiley

wotsup
Grafter

I see that loony friend of the criminals Dianne Abbot has said the police should not be allowed to knock these crims off their scooters. She just reminded me why I never vote Labour .....

Luzern
All Star

@wotsup From your post I'm thinking you'd like to knock Diane off!Roll eyesFunny

wotsup
Grafter

@Luzern wrote:

@wotsup From your post I'm thinking you'd like to knock Diane off!Roll eyesFunny

Only if she was on a scooter and I was driving a 22 wheel HGV.... ( with dodgy brakes ).

Ask Corbyn about ' knocking Dianne Abbot off '.........

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Quote fixed.