cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mook hits 1000 !

Community Veteran
Posts: 17,320
Thanks: 1,376
Fixes: 16
Registered: 06-11-2007

Mook hits 1000 !

Congrats to Mook on 1000 posts on the forum....  Have a nice day  Smiley Smiley
14 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Posts: 18,601
Thanks: 211
Registered: 12-08-2007

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

Congrats Mook Smiley
Steve
Seasoned Pro
Posts: 6,784
Thanks: 290
Registered: 13-07-2009

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

lol I've now got 5608.  Grin
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
nanotm
Pro
Posts: 5,682
Thanks: 111
Fixes: 1
Registered: 11-02-2013

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

who cares post count doesn't mean anything, its not even indicative of how long someone has been around /
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Posts: 5,237
Thanks: 1,321
Fixes: 31
Registered: 16-10-2014

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

I was wondering how many posts it would take before someone posted something negative.  Roll eyes
Steve
Seasoned Pro
Posts: 6,784
Thanks: 290
Registered: 13-07-2009

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

I certainly wasn't meaning to sound negative more tongue in cheek to be honest.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Community Veteran
Posts: 17,320
Thanks: 1,376
Fixes: 16
Registered: 06-11-2007

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

@ Mook..... there`s always ONE !... who spoils a celebration  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Community Veteran
Posts: 14,324
Thanks: 651
Fixes: 10
Registered: 01-08-2007

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

Congratulations Mook - you're truly one of the gang now Wink
Quote from: nanotm
who cares post count doesn't mean anything, its not even indicative of how long someone has been around /

Says he who has racked up over 4k posts in quite a short amount of time.
We had another member like you... used to say the same thing yet would post as much as possible to increase his own post count. Granted he was very unpopular... yet (while i don't mind you) you're not overly popular here yourself... yet you do the very same thing! Why is that? - You're opinionated on everything, post as much as possible, almost have half of my own post count (that took me over 8 years to build) and yet you're posting as much as possible and clocking up the points faster than many of us.
And you claim post counts aren't important?
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18,029
Thanks: 1,460
Fixes: 156
Registered: 11-01-2008

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

and there was me thinking it was a new high score on whack-a-mole or something...

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

nanotm
Pro
Posts: 5,682
Thanks: 111
Fixes: 1
Registered: 11-02-2013

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

Quote from: 7up
Congratulations Mook - you're truly one of the gang now Wink
Quote from: nanotm
who cares post count doesn't mean anything, its not even indicative of how long someone has been around /

Says he who has racked up over 4k posts in quite a short amount of time.
We had another member like you... used to say the same thing yet would post as much as possible to increase his own post count. Granted he was very unpopular... yet (while i don't mind you) you're not overly popular here yourself... yet you do the very same thing! Why is that? - You're opinionated on everything, post as much as possible, almost have half of my own post count (that took me over 8 years to build) and yet you're posting as much as possible and clocking up the points faster than many of us.
And you claim post counts aren't important?

its called a wide breadth of interest and boredom, post count is just a data metric that useful for service provision audits I would post in the same pattern and rates if there was no counter, you'll have noticed I don't post in every thread sometimes wont post outside of the help section for days.
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Posts: 5,237
Thanks: 1,321
Fixes: 31
Registered: 16-10-2014

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

@dvorak Can you get whack-a-mole on iOS?  Tongue
Community Veteran
Posts: 6,313
Thanks: 86
Fixes: 3
Registered: 08-01-2008

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whac-a-mole/id823703847?mt=8 ; Wink
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran
Posts: 8,306
Thanks: 824
Fixes: 9
Registered: 02-08-2007

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

I would be quite happy if our cricket team got half that number.
Smiley
Community Veteran
Posts: 5,237
Thanks: 1,321
Fixes: 31
Registered: 16-10-2014

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

Quote from: w23
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whac-a-mole/id823703847?mt=8  Wink

Ace! Got to get that now, just on principle.
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 17,685
Thanks: 2,415
Fixes: 171
Registered: 06-04-2007

Re: Mook hits 1000 !

Congrats, Mook.
The issue of post counts comes up quite regularly but I have no objection to high post counts being celebrated.
No-one makes anyone else read all the posts Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still