Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderation

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Re: Moderation

Does thread identify a problem with this procedure http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=1330.msg12693;topicseen#new
Highlighted
Community Veteran

At present users are emailed, rather than PM'd when a suspension has been put in place, so that they are able to read and respond.
Highlighted
Rising Star

Quote from: God
I must say I was quite amazed to see that plusnet moderators continued the discussion on Dusty’s site after he was banned from the community forum.

I was really glad when Seb locked the thread on TB/AG as I was starting to lose the will to live as it went round in ever decreasing circles.
We all visit various forums and if we moderate in one forum should abide by the rules when visiting other sites because our behaviour is noticed.
Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: chillypenguin
No his ban in not permanent.
Dusty will be invited to rejoin us, in due course.
We do ask that all members that have had their access suspended to acknowledge and agree to the forum rules before they are allowed to return.
Jonathan
aka Chilly

Please inform me (us) what forum rules Dusty broke? When I reread the threads I can't see no problems with his postings. Be nice if you can point to the specific postings so that we can all learn what not's allowed.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

I think that that has been coved to death over on the Thinkbroadband and Dusty's own forum.
And the offending post have been removed from Public view.
The [Forum Rules] are posted as one of the sickies in the "Community Support" Forum, if you would like to take a read  Smiley
Chilly
Highlighted
Community Veteran

are posted as one of the sickies in the

Lets hope they get well soon Wink
B.
Highlighted
Grafter

So only one post?
This was removed or was the contents removed and a comment added for the reason why? The latter will be better as when threads are read then readers will know the poster has broken the rules.
I only use this forum, I do not even go to the Usergroup forums so I will not go to any other 3rd party forums to find out why posters have been banned.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Quote from: Barry

B.

Doh!
Never mind, I am not going to change it now.
Highlighted
Rising Star

Quote from: Barry

B.

Your post has been noted Grin