Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile promotion circulars

Highlighted
sleepyjohn
Dabbler

Mobile promotion circulars

Amongst the circulars I receive from Plusnet as a broadband user, I've had several promoting Plusnet's Mobile.  At first sight they sounded quite attractive,  so I contacted the mobile team to find out if it would be a good idea to move my existing mobile to Plusnet.   They provided good clear answers which concluded that Plusnet could not match the terms & conditions I enjoy with my current provider.  Fair enough;  I now need to forget about Plusnet Mobile.

But I'm still getting Plusnet Mobile promotion circulars which from my perspective have turned from being being interesting to annoying,  so I now want Plusnet to stop sending them.  I don't want to stop all Plusnet circulars;  only the mobile ones.  Any suggestions how I can get them to do that?  

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Mobile promotion circulars

@sleepyjohn I don't think you can do that, although I may be wrong. I get them, too, and like you I'm already on a plan that PN can't beat, so I just delete without reading - simple.

John
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 577

Hi there.
If you login to your mobile account from here https://www.plus.net/my-account/mobile/ then go to the account tab you should be able to opt out of marketing comms and this will only affect the mobile side of things.
Hope this helps.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
jab1
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 12

@Gandalf Bit difficult to log into a mobile account you haven't got - like the OP (and me).Cheesy

John
DaveyH
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 10

@Gandalf wrote:
Hi there.
If you login to your mobile account...

You might want to re-read the OP, he doesn't have a mobile account.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 577

Ah my bad (sorry I’ve not had my morning coffee yet). Is there a link at the bottom of the email you can use to opt out? If there isn’t feel free to PM me the email address being used and I’ll be happy to see if there’s anything I can do to stop the emails going out when I’m back in the office next week.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
sleepyjohn
Dabbler

Thanks for all the comments folks.  Some of them made me grin a bit,  so keep them coming!  :-)   

Yes there's some unsubscribe link text at the bottom of that mobile circular,  but since I received the circular as a broadband customer,  not a mobile one,  I suspect that link would unsub me from all Plusnet circulars.  What I'm looking for is a way of selectively unsubbing just from the mobile ones.    Admittedly some of the other circulars verge on the annoying too,  but for the time being I think I prefer to keep them on.