cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistaken Identity

Fixes: 47

Mistaken Identity

The title will become clearer shortly.
Some here may know I recently purchased a Western Digital Live Hub media streaming device and a great little box of tricks it is too.
I have loaded a selection of various media onto it and what it does is sort the media and also attempt to find information about the items on the internet.
It comes pre-loaded with some short high quality demo videos including one called Nature which is 31 seconds of foxes, butterflies, birds, frogs etc.
However the Content Information system has it down as an 88 minute erotic suspense drama. I have removed the information but a scheduled rescan restores it.
I suppose I'll either have to delete the file or get a copy of Nature and see if I can determine what might be causing the mistaken identity.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
5 REPLIES
St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Mistaken Identity

liar  Cheesy Its part of your collection lol
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Just a thought Strat, have you checked that the device has the latest firmware?
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.

Yes it has thanks w23 Smiley
kmilburn
Grafter

Have you checked the metadata on the video itself,  as that the most likely place it's being retrieved from.

That's a very good point kmilburn and I'll check it out but the file is a short video shot on my daughter's camera while on holiday and later downloaded to her laptop....but strange things happen to files on her laptop.