cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing luggage at Heathrow terminal 5

glyndev
Grafter

Missing luggage at Heathrow terminal 5

Here is the reason for all the luggage going missing and being delayed at the new Heathrow terminal  Cheesy Grin Wink.

4 REPLIES
carol

Re: Missing luggage at Heathrow terminal 5

I am due to fly out of terminal 5 in a week or so. OMG I cant wait, however my suitcase is bright pink and white so should be easily spotted!!!!!!!!!
Hand luggage to contain change of clothes. Cant wait, but this did make me laugh.
My theory is the Green protestors who were protesting about the runway have infiltrated baggage handling, just think how much less emmissions there have been with all the cancelled flights  Wink. Excellent use of initiative if thats the case.
Carol
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Excellent use of initiative if thats the case.

Excellent use of the case for initiative too ! !  Grin Cheesy Grin
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 64

*groan*  Roll eyes

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

chino
Grafter

do not even start!
I am still awaiting my bag from Gatwick! Swiss Port (baggage company) said it will turn up when it turns up! So far around a week and a half with no bag....
I just dropped my sis off from a flight from Manchester to T5 and her first flight was cancelled then the second was delayed by 40 minutes! Once she landed in T5 (LHR) she got her bag after another 40 and just made her flight to Bangkok... (she set off 10 hours before from York for!)
--------------------------------End of Rant--------------------------------

Not a bad video Cheesy