cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing emails

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Missing emails

I suspect I've had some emails lost - so far I've received no emails asking for my NatWest banking login details needed to release the delayed payments in to my account!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Missing emails

You will probably find them in your sandwich box , complete with curly edges, as per british rail standard spam sandwich  Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@jelv, I've had several emails from NatWest telling me what a wonderful job they're making of resolving their current issues.
Wish I was a shareholder, then I could call for Steven H\ester's head on a plate, Oh but then in common with the rest of the countries taxpayers I suppose I am a shareholder Sad
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: shutter
as per british rail standard spam sandwich  Cheesy

You just had to say it didn't you  Smiley
I can't help but wonder... was that on the buffet car or the platform cafe when they still existed? I have fond memories of both as a child in the early 80s - a can of fizzy drink and a packet of crisps was my weekly treat from which ever was open (yes we had a buffet car on a branch line at the weekends!)
As for RBS I got just one email last night telling me of the measures they're taking to fix things and it was genuine because it came via a disposable address that only RBS have. Imagine the outroar now if Mr Hester had accepted his bonus last year! I certainly hope he doesn't accept it the next time because he certainly doesn't deserve it and nor do his 'best in tbe business' staff that he had to 'find'. RBS is proving to be very good at two things: Destroying the UK economy and destroying the banking system - quite literally. He had to find the best people in the business? - What a load of rubbish.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: jelv
I suspect I've had some emails lost - so far I've received no emails asking for my NatWest banking login details needed to release the delayed payments in to my account!

Panic over - the email inviting me to log in to my NatWest Online Banking arrived at 10:30 Cheesy
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

My genuine emails from NatWest apologising and informing me that its branches would be open for additional hours over the past weekend arrived yesterday (Monday) via PlusNet service.
The email included my surname, partial postcode and did not ask for any information.

Perhaps all the phishing emails are also being delayed.