cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive Hyprocrisy

thisoldman
Grafter

Massive Hyprocrisy

Prescott: joining the house of lords and then claiming he did it to please his wife.   I am  outraged at this. I shall moan about this for years and years Cheesy
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Massive Hyprocrisy

Fully agree with you.  He's been against the upper chamber all his life until it becomes a nice little earner for him Sad
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

It wouldn't be quite so bad if he had done anything to deserve it...apart from punching his critics that is.
Thinks!...by that criteria, there wouldn't be many left if "deserving" was a consideration!! 
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
alanb
Grafter

Agree with all of the preceeding comments.
I vaguely recall reading or hearing a news piece in which Prescott said something like: his wife deserved the title for all he had put her through.
So perhaps he thinks he merits a seat in the house of lords to make his wife feel better about him having had an affair with his secretary.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Now there's woman (er! his wife) who knows how to get what she wants. But I wonder what she knows!!
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.