cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Man sues God

MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Man sues God

And whoever thought it was only the title of a movie?
link
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Man sues God

As God frequents these forums I look forward to hearing his response to the charges.
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Indeed, I believe he's been a naughty creator-of-all-life.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Spider
As God frequents these forums I look forward to hearing his response to the charges.

Me to!  Smiley
Community Veteran

*Cough* Just reading the charges.... I will respond accordingly shortly.
Community Veteran

Having looked at the legal documents: http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/files/chambersversusgod.pdf
I feel it unworthy of me to make a public response, however... I would advise you to watch out for a bolt of lightning striking this mofo in the future.... you won't be able to say he didn't ask for it!
Community Veteran

Surely the courts wouldn't look favourably on the accused striking down the plaintiff before the trial?
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Technically if God is the father of all life, doesn't he have the right to occasionally give his kids a smack? Tongue
glyndev
Grafter

Quote from: MikeWhitehead
Technically if God is the father of all life, doesn't he have the right to occasionally give his kids a smack? Tongue

Shhhh. Dont put ideas in peoples heads or some smart alec US polititian or an over zealous social worker / do gooder will try to take him to court for child abuse  Grin.
Community Veteran

God help him.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Quote from: James_H
Would God still swear his oath on a bible?

Wouldn't God be athiest? Since he wouldn't believe in anyone else, since he knows "he's the dude".
Athiests get alternate oaths to read when they are in the stand, so I'm guessing thats what would happen Tongue  He would have the advantage in the case though, since he'd know what the prosecuting lawyers are going to say before they say it, being omniscient.
Community Veteran

Omniscient - Now don’t giggle folks but I made that up! I never expected anyone to believe that, but it caught on, folks seemed to like the idea. So I just kept saying, “Yeah, I know what you are thinking, what is going to happen, why your PC won’t boot” etc. One or two people found out, but nothing a lightning bolt couldn’t sort out.  Roll eyes
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: God
I would advise you to watch out for a bolt of lightning striking this mofo in the future

So watt happened to turning the other cheek ?
And watt happened to forgiveness as well ?
Community Veteran

They are a bit like political party policies, PR that you put out but don't need to stick to.