cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Man drowns himself in Austrian lake using concrete block with wife's head inside

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Man drowns himself in Austrian lake using concrete block with wife's head inside

A man strangled and dismembered his wife, encased her head in concrete and then used the concrete block as a weight to drown himself in an Austrian lake, police have said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/05/man-drowns-himself-austrian-lake-concrete-block-wife-he...

5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Man drowns himself in Austrian lake using concrete block with wife's head inside

"'til death do us part"
Fixes: 121

Re: Man drowns himself in Austrian lake using concrete block with wife's head inside

I can think of better ways to cement a relationship Roll eyes

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I know many men refer to their women as a "ball and chain" but come on... thats taking it a bit far!
I belt he still felt weighed down too
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

for a suicide pact, that's bizarre.
MsJSPython
Hooked

Very very strange.