Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madeleine McCann

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Madeleine McCann

The police are usually very good, from their point of view, in quickly identifying lost causes to save money.

But it seems that when a media spotlight comes into play they lose all perspective in putting on a still searching show.

Meanwhile how many hundreds of other children and adults have disappeared and been dropped from the police radar?

Highlighted
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 6

@Mook wrote:  If it were done right in the first place this German may well have entered the radar.

I think you'll find he already was.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
Highlighted
Aspiring Pro

@Lægen wrote:

Met Police has identified a 43-year-old German man as prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8384769/Major-breakthrough-hunt-Madeleine-McCann-police-ide...

The 43-year-old was today named as Christian Brueckner - a German paedophile and drug trafficker

Highlighted
Aspiring Pro

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

These perverts should be locked up for life after a first offence......if that means just one child’s life is going to be saved as a result then it would be worth it.

Highlighted
Seasoned Champion

@gleneagles wrote:

These perverts should be locked up for life after a first offence......

Unfortunately since the Human rights act came in apparently they have a right to family life - even if they destroy other peoples lives.  The sooner that misguided and badly used act is repealed the better, it has been responsible for some bonkers court rulings..   I wrote to our MP and Home Secretary years ago when an illegal immigrant without a drivers licence mowed down a young girl and dragged her the length of the street under his car, she died of course,  but he got a ludicrous sentence because ' he had a wife and children and was entitled to a family life' ( under the human rights act ) - basically the message that came back from Home Secretary was 'my hands are tied. I really cannot interfere' -   I was thinking,  now it that had been a black girl that died and not a white girl,  what would have happened....?

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

It’s the victim who should have a right to a normal life. ...and not the person(s) who took it...

The fact such crimes are on the increase...but sometimes not reported...should clearly show there is a fault in the system.

Highlighted
Seasoned Champion

@gleneagles wrote:

It’s the victim who should have a right to a normal life. ...and not the person(s) who took it...

Many victims of crime complain that often the perpetrator has more rights and better representation

than the victim and their family.... That is what Liberals do - they make everyone a victim.