cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowest of the low yobs sink even lower

Community Veteran

Lowest of the low yobs sink even lower

Most of you probably cant help with this but may be of interest.

Hope House is a Charity that runs a hospice for children with terminal illness. They have a charity shop in Market st Crewe Cheshire which is in the town center.  The shop help to raise money for these poor children and as part of this they have collected goods for Xmas and they were stored in a out house.
Basically what has happened is some low lifes have broken into the shop and caused £800 of damage to the doors etc. They have stolen or wrecked all the toys etc for Xmas. Those that were left  will have to be thrown away as they have urinated and other things all over the place.
I am running the story on my local websites
http://mrangrycrewe.blogspot.com/
and http://crewetown.blogspot.com/
I know most dont live near Crewe but any that do and can help please do so for others there is still post I think you will all agree this is the lowest form of crime
From the websites
I went to the shop to see what had happened and saw how the yobs had broken in over a wall covered in razor wire and smashed doors to get into the out building. They came down an alley next to Carters the jewellers and used dustbins to gain entry. Strangely the Police haven't bothered to tell Carters about the break in at the rear of their shop. The stock that is left will have to be thrown away as there is no way of knowing what the yobs have done to it. A computer is  missing and one has to ask how can anyone walk about Crewe a night with a computer in the town centre and not be seen somewhere on CCTV?
The break in have happened on more than one occasion and help is needed to secure the premises and carry out repairs
I am writing this on behalf of Diane Banton.
Hope House (Children's Hospice) Charity Shop in Crewe is one of Diane's companies and someone has broken in, trashed the shop and stolen all the items they have put aside for their Xmas Display. They will have to pay to have the damage rectified and replace most of the stock. They have asked if anyone can help with books, toys, sparkly dresses or any donations, no matter how small.
Please contact Diane Banton direct if you can help.
Thank you
Celia
Please either drop it into the shop, or contact Celia or Di Banton on 01270 251493
Website here http://www.hopehouse.org.uk/
16 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Lowest of the low yobs sink even lower

Samuria - for once I am lost for words, especially as this is now a 'friendly' chit-chat section!
I suppose the PC (not in computer terms) thing to say is that these perpetrators are from a deprived backgrounds and have 'problems' and 'issues' but it doesn't quite ring true to my ears. I am appalled and very, very sad.
Cry
techguy
Grafter

I don't buy the 'pity them because they come from broken homes' excuse.
You KNOW that this kind of thing is wrong from instinct so to do such damage is intentional
What I call sick scumbags.
Community Veteran

The charity have had a few people going in and buying toys from the local toy shop for them so that is helping. The local paper doesn't come out until next Wednesday so a lot of people wont know about it yet. The paper is doing a big story so its hoped people will donate more stuff for xmas.
I am sure a lot of criminals will not be happy about this I used to work for NACRO and a lot of criminals go mad at anyone hitting old ladies robbing from charities and things like that. A strange code but it show some do have respect for something.
The worst bit about this is how they damaged all the goods by urinating on them etc there seems no point to it after all its a charity doing a great job to help these kids.
We hope they wont come back again its frightened the old ladies that run the shop as they fear they may come when someone is there and attack them. Old ladies of 60-75 shouldnt have to feel threated for working for charity
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

All I have to say is scum bags.  Angry
techguy
Grafter

Looks an extremely worthy cause
I'm going to see what I can do to help.
I think they should bring back public flogging for just these type of human waste.
I'm sure that the vast majority of the kids under the death sentence of whatever condition would have been better human beings than these pieces of scum
Does lead you to ask where is the justice and does whatever you may believe in let these kind of people be born.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I'm not usually lost for words (no testimonials needed) but I've been trying to think of something suitable to describe the worse than pond-life who perpetrated this crime. No doubt some do-gooding social services type will plead their case and they'll get compensation. Here's a prime example where the Stocks should be re-introduced for public humiliation purposes. I'd cheerfully chuck a few rotten tomatoes.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
techguy
Grafter

We accommodate too much these days.
There should be no accommodation for scum like this along with murderers, rapists, etc.
lock 'em all up deep underground like nuclear waste and let 'em rot.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

techguy, I agree with you 100% we need to bring back public Flogging & the Stocks for just these type of human waste, the cat of 9 tails would soon put a stop to them.

Stocks, or more properly The Pillory (one sat down in Stocks, one stands up in a Pillory), were a popular punishment in days of yester year.  Today they are used as toys.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

another to add to the Gits list http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/7652409.stm  and this http://www.braintreeandwithamtimes.co.uk/news/3714908.print/
dont try this, four men were arrested and charged for the one on the left
pierre_pierre
Grafter

techguy
Grafter

Or the birch as that leaves an impression so I hear
firefly2
Grafter

how disgusting. what sick minds.
if they can find out who did this they should have their photos printed high on billboards.
i was  out with the dog the other day and saw a car where someone had filled the exhaust with pink foam.
the lady was left having to pay for a new one obviously.  mean trick ehHuh  Sad
Fixes: 47

I have often suggested in situations like this that a place such as a prison or ex army area be set aside for these people. Surround it with a high security fence, take out all security personnel and communication with the outside world and leave it to the criminals. Let them do to each other what they do to us. Food, clothing and other bare essentials of life would be provided but kept to a minimum. It would be cheaper than prison and 'natural selection' would keep numbers down.
I would like to bet that threat of incarceration in such a facility would deter many small time thugs.
The film Escape from New York is an example of such a facility.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
pierre_pierre
Grafter

They did for a short while use the Military Corrective Establishment in Colchester  (The Glass House) as a depositary for civilian "personnel" in the hope that it might do some good, along the lines of the American Boot Camp.  Unfortunately The PC Brigade got in the way and the experiment was stopped - it might have hurt there "Human" dignity