cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a new project.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 27

Looking for a new project.

I've posted this message here, as I wasn't to sure if it was relevant to those in Technology.
OK, I may be wasting my time with this but I'm looking for something to do in the evenings and weekends (no I don't get out much). So if anyone is in need of a programmer (Windows or Linux) for a project of their own I'd be interested in helping. Needless to say there will be no cost to you so if you have any thoughts or questions then please PM me.
I know there are other sites I could post this offer to, but I'd rather help the community that has helped me.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Looking for a new project.

That`s a very fine offer, and a very noble gesture.... Haven`t got anything specific at the moment......... but...... will bear this in mind... ...  ...
Thanks..
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

If you have any experience in Python & C, along with Arduino & pi I have a project I have been beating my head on for a while.
I have an i2c LCD, it works 100% on Ardunio (C), but all the library's I have tried on my pi (Python) might display something or not, or might for a few lines then stop.
I maybe something simple but I have never really used Python, only C many many moons ago.
Community Veteran

I, like you, have not really used Python, I've been doing C/C++ and Java for many, many years and I am very comfortable with it. Having said that I think if you can program in one language then in theory picking up another is an exercise in learning the semantics and the grammar of the language. So as I have a large collection of Arduino bits and out of nothing more than gratuitous nosiness, I'd be interested in helping out if I can, so please feel free to PM me.
Faizan786
Grafter

The next Steve JobsHuh Good luck buddy
Community Veteran

I hope not he's dead!