Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London !

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

London !

What is going on in LONDON ?  yesterday they say 50 plus murders so far this year Sad 

and now i see 6 stabbings last night Undecided https://news.sky.com/story/six-people-stabbed-across-four-boroughs-on-another-night-of-violence-in-l...

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
23 REPLIES
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: London !

Precision of language alongside political correctness prevents many from stating the obvious here but I will say this, Sadiq Khan is way off beam in blaming our police for this appalling state of affairs. The man is a disgrace to the office of Mayor.

I know where I am, I've been lost here before.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

So basically, the person to blame is;

khan

Anonymous
N/A

@Minivanman wrote:

Sadiq Khan is way off beam in blaming our police for this appalling state of affairs. 

Where has he done this? He has certainly said that government budget cuts have had a role to play, but I can find no evidence of him ‘blaming our police’?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

It's a complex subject as a long list of things contribute to this type of outcome.

Overcrowding, cultural differences, drink & drugs, young people with no prospects, plenty of energy and no future etc.

And one thing which I know is going to be controversal but I am going to say it is the number of women with grown up children who they have no control over, how can a mother stop her older son or daughter from staying out all hours ? Answer is they can't so they either kick the child out or ignore the behaviour, or in many cases worry about it and constantly visit the doctor for a range of medication for their nerves.

So if the above annoys you tell me which bit is wrong .

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@Anonymous

I suggest you read his tweets, I have.

Not enough police ergo, he's blaming the police.

So is that the answer more coppers, or is the real answer a breakdown on societal value amongst certain groups who are now a majority in London. Some folks need to remove those blinkers, wash out their ears and listen to how he blames everybody else but himself and those of an alternative yet disruptive culture - and before assuming anything, it's not just about people of colour either. 

Is it going to get worse? Well I for one am not taking taking bets that it won't.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

There is a lot of reasons and a lot of Causes Embarrassed

On BBC news yesterday they interviewed two volunteer anti gang workers , ex Gang members they both agreed one of the main problems was single mothers trying to bring up teenagers , with no Fathers to direct the teens .

Plus the government help is spent in the wrong areas 

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@gleneagles

'It's a complex subject as a long list of things contribute to this type of outcome'

A long list that belongs in one pot.

Anonymous
N/A

@Minivanman

I do follow Sadiq Khan on Twitter and he certainly has not ‘blamed our police’ there. And it would seem clear that the number of police is a funding matter ergo (to borrow your term) down to government decisions on spending. This is not by any stretch of the imagination ‘blaming our police’.

@Minivanman wrote:

So is that the answer more coppers, or is the real answer a breakdown on societal value amongst certain groups who are now a majority in London.

This is a little unclear. Who are these majority groups you wish to blame?

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@Anonymous

Well you're the one that lives and works in London, you tell us what we all know. 

Anonymous
N/A

@Minivanman

I’m afraid where I may or may not live and work does not help with mind reading. 

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@Anonymous

Fill in my one line answer below.

Mind reading, a university education, or the ability to converse with squirrels not required.

I'm done.

Anonymous
N/A

@Minivanman

In this thread, and the thread about the shooting at YouTube, you seem keen to put the blame on a particular group or groups of people, yet are not only not prepared to name them but hide behind somehow not being allowed to name them in these days of ‘political correctness’.

I will not be ‘filling in the blanks’ for you. You need to fill them in yourself rather than these constant hints.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

Whilst I am certainly not going to look for the necessary links there will be detailed data in the crime figures of which groups are more vulnerable to being victims and which are the greatest perpetrators of violence and at the risk of being racist one chap who was black made the comment about black on black violence.

Perhaps it would be in everyones interest to draw a line under such a controversal subject as even those dealing with the issues on a everyday basis do not always agree the best way forward.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@gleneagles

Indeed, so perhaps a picture of the victims (excluding that latest outrage) speaks a thousand words so on this as with the other poster, I'm also done.

2543.jpg