cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked cars. Don't leave life inside them.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Locked cars. Don't leave life inside them.

Please, please, please.... do not leave any form of life inside your locked cars.

Today I have seen two saddening cases on the dailymail news feed. One being a man who left 3 dogs in his car on what he thought was a cold day.. with the windows turning his car into an oven..

Then this heart breaking story of a dad who killed his own daughter:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544124/Baby-dies-father-forgot-left-car.html?ito=social-fac...

I personally think he should be charged with the most powerful offence going.. but that would mean his poor wife will lose two people she loves.. not that she's ever going to forgive him for the loss of her baby girl. Such a tragic case and a cruel future in the making that he has created.

Please.. do not leave any form of life in your car - even if you think you'll only be a minute or two. You may well get distracted, forget and find you've killed life. This advice has been going round for decades and people are still doing it - either through plain ignorance or deliberate stupidity. Just don't do it. It's as simple as that.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
7 REPLIES
St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Locked cars. Don't leave life inside them.

Shocked

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Sad

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Much of it is simply down to lack of thought, whilst that might explain it in most cases, it does not excuse it.

Fixes: 121

Lack of thought... How the heck can you forget your own child is in the car?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Ditto, the guy needs to be held to account.

I'd certainly be marking his card and no two ways about it.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Any form of life? How do you get the single-celled organisms out like bacteria? Huh

But jokes aside, it's a pretty stupid act to leave a child in a locked car on a hot day, common sense would state that a greenhouse on wheels would get hot, but sadly, common sense is uncommon these days, but, he should face hefty punishment for such an act...

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Mav wrote:

Lack of thought... How the heck can you forget your own child is in the car?

Likely because he was preoccupied thinking about something else.

Remember Cameron ? Did he / they both drove off and left the baby in a pub. (or something similar)

As stated in my earlier post there is no excuse for what he did, people have left dogs in cars which have died and they have ended up in court.

Having said that he will suffer as a result of his stupidity for the rest or his life.