cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local sauce brand under fire from London based Labour MP

RichAllen
Grafter

Local sauce brand under fire from London based Labour MP

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/mp-under-fire-as-sheffielders-leap-to-the-defence-of-henderson-s-relis...
If you don't like Hendo's you're not a true Sheffield native IMO, but this particular chap is not from Sheffield, he is in fact a London based Labour MP called Jim Dowd, who says Sheffield's beloved Relish is a "copy" of Worcester sauce.
I live 2 Supertram stops from where they make the famous Relish at the Factory on Leavygreave Road.
3 REPLIES
TORPC
Grafter

Re: Local sauce brand under fire from London based Labour MP

All them Cuban cigars and most expensive beverages and the BS that comes out his mouth has ruined his taste buds
MP Jim Dowd suggested the Steel City’s favourite sauce was a ‘copy’ of Lea and Perrins’ Worcestershire Sauce - concluding with: ‘...it’s called Henderson’s...whoever they are’!

I think there would of already been a law suit, by Lea and Perrins if that was the case
TBH I have never seen Hendos however I am 100000000000% in disagreement with this particular PM
On the bright side
Bad publicity is good publicity, so there should be a sales increase for Hendo's as there wont be many to back up a PM
RichAllen
Grafter

10 seconds on Google found http://www.hendersonsrelish.com/ but I guess Mr Dowd is too busy for that.
TORPC
Grafter

These Eaton et al types don't know how to Google or (any other search engine will suffice) since they are taught to delegate aka (bully) the less fortunate than themselves.
If I won this weeks rollover I would never ever send my kids to any private school(s) that breeds PM scum