Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Littlejohn

Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 1

Littlejohn

In the Daily Fail today there is an amusing article by Littlejohn about The Donald wanting to buy Greenland. Maybe worth a read just for a laugh, but there again might have a good point!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7373283/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Forget-Greenland-doesnt-Donald...

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Littlejohn

His proposal makes good economical sense...

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Seems a better deal than the one where you basically just give Northern Ireland to the EU

Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 2

Now if we could just tow the Island a bit further across the Atlantic and maybe cast off  Scotland as we go....

Highlighted
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 5

Why not just chuck NS overboard?  Roll_eyes

That's if you can find her.

Highlighted
All Star

@RobPN No need she'd dive overboard and swim back to the EU !!!!GrinThumbs_Up

Highlighted
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 9

Greenland left the EU and look what's happening.  Chlorine-bleached whale blubber anyone?  Project fear?

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

I keep trying to imagine living in a Britain owned by trumpaloompa, but I just keep on laughing at the idea of it... Funny

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 8

You'll weep eventually and that won't be Funny let the smiley speak for itself.Tongue

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Nah, he's already meeting resistance to buying up Greenland, attempting to buy up Britain, well, there's millions more people who'd say "Er, no!"... Funny

Highlighted
All Star

@Luzern @twocvbloke   Trump will only be in charge for another 4/5 years then there will be another POTUS who may be more stable while the EU might last longer and go down in flames!Roll_eyes

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Unless of course he were to mysteriously become deceased through high-velocity lead poisoning, given the many millions he's already annoyed to date... Crazy

Highlighted
Hero

Over an ensuing half-hour rant, Trump trucked in antisemitic tropes, insulted the Danish prime minister, insisted he wasn’t racist, bragged about the performance of his former Apprentice reality show, denied starting a trade war with China, praised Vladimir Putin and told reporters that he, Trump, was the “Chosen One” – all within hours of referring to himself as the “King of Israel” and tweeting in all caps: “WHERE IS THE FEDERAL RESERVE?”

The above is a short extract from a Guardian piece.

Can that man be real, or is he a manufacture of my excessive drinking; two teas, a coffess, four glasses of water a squash and day and day finished off by a little alcoholic treat?

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 11

@TTman wrote:

@Luzern @twocvbloke   Trump will only be in charge for another 4/5 years then there will be another POTUS who may be more stable while the EU might last longer and go down in flames!Roll_eyes

I imagine his term(s) ending with a siege on the roof of the WH with him refusing to leave, that or him kicking off the nuclear destruction of the planet...

Highlighted
Hero

@DaveyH wrote:

@TTman wrote:

@Luzern @twocvbloke   Trump will only be in charge for another 4/5 years then there will be another POTUS ...

I imagine his term(s) ending with a siege on the roof of the WH with him refusing to leave, that or him kicking off the nuclear destruction of the planet...

@DaveyH Nah, he'll have declared himselfRoll_eyes President for Life of the United States of America, Protector of Greenland and Supreme Governor of the one time United Kingdom without Ulster by then.

Why is it that I' m mulling how Donald and Idi would match up in a boxing weigh in?Funny