cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little things that run round your garage?

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Little things that run round your garage?

I would say that is a field mouse and not a house mouse, Got a nearly pet one in my garden
jmd
Grafter

What you mean you "nearly" got one? - what nearly killed it or nearly loved it to death? Tongue
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Its like Shutters one, comes out grabs some bird food, then Sits up on its hind legs and muches it, Just like a hamster, got within about 3 ft last week, my theory is if it eats that it wont touch my plants Etc.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

Well thanks for that Pierre.....    Wink  Must admit, it seemed to be quite brave, hiding under that balustrade, eating the nut he/she had found.....  Grin (overgrown chinese mouse eating nuts)
  When it saw us, it just froze,long enough for me to go back and get my camera, take a couple of shots, then scooted away!...
So long as it doesn`t come indoors, it will be welcome to pinch a few nuts..... couldn`t tell if it were a rat, cos I don`t know the difference, hence post.....
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Shades of "The Green Mile"
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Just been to Colchester Zoo, one of the decidedly better variety, Had just been looking at the Cheetah feeding and then past the enclosure that had Blue Cranes and a blue deer, under the trees were some "Animal" about at least a foot long, I asked the Attendant if they were hyrax or er.., She said its them rats they get fed four times a day, know where to come for it Crazy
jmd
Grafter

Even rats have some intelligence............................... Wink
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Quote from: petlew
Shades of "The Green Mile"

Is this in the correct thread?, should it have been in the 240 volt thread, if not what is the connection?
Community Veteran

I was wondering about that too! Pierre, but had to go away for a while, and thought someone would have enlightened us during my sickness absence  Huh Roll eyes
Community Veteran

In the movie The Green Mile which stuck very rigidly to the book of the same name by Stephen King, featured a "tame" mouse Mr Bo Jangles.
Edit; sorry Bo Jingles.
Opps! sorry again, Mr Jingles

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

That`s far too far off topic !...  not many of us have time to read books, or watch films.......... we spend it on the forum ! Roll eyes
Community Veteran

Well the mouse did have a very good part...

Fixes: 80

That's getting too personal Embarrassed

Customer and Forum Moderator.

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine