cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little things that run round your garage?

geewizz
Grafter

Re: Little things that run round your garage?

It's a vegetarian mouse!
Community Veteran

oh, well, that's all right then.
jmd
Grafter

I have been out in the hot sun this afternoon especially to buy a humane trap.  It says on packet it will hold 4 mice!  Hope there is only one and that it has already gone!
Anyhow, I have put it in garage as per instructions.  So will see.  Though it very warm in garage so the mouse might have already expired somewhere from the heat.
Expect further chapters of this "exciting"yawn saga if anything happens! Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 19

Quote from: geewizz
I've caught a mouse today. I've extracted it from the trap and removed the head. It is now skewered and tenderising in a marinade of spices. Anyone coming to the barbecue is advised to bring their own rolls and lots of salad.

I agree with jmdlp............ You should be made to "eat your own words" and the mouse you cooked,and make a video to show your friends.....  we don`t want to see it on this forum. Shocked
geewizz
Grafter

Burp.
Smiley
jmd
Grafter

Well, just been in the garage and there is no mouse in the trap yet. Sad

ps thought about leaving light on so it could see where the trap was but thought that would too silly and wasteful of electricity...................
Community Veteran

Presumably you have some tasty morsel in the trap, to entice said mouse ? ?  Wink
Leaving the light on, might seem to be helpful, but the mouse might think, allo allo, they`ve left the light on, I wonder what for.... ah yes, they have put some food in that boxy looking thing for me to find, now then, let`s have a good look around first, Hmm... seems quite nice, ah, but just a mo.... if you get in there, and the door closes, how do you get out again?  Hey!  thanks for leaving the light on, saved me getting my torch out to have a look.....Funny place to keep your cheese though !  Grin Cheesy Grin
jmd
Grafter

The trap has bait already in it.................... not sure what it is but may add something tomorrow [somebody suggested toffee not cheese?]............................. of course, now I have spent £3.99 on the trap the dratted mouse has probably gone to upset someone else!! Sad
Community Veteran

Have a good look round in the morning, and if he/she isn`t in the trap, check to see if there are any small suitcases packed, and a for sale/to let sign  outside the garage ! Cheesy
Community Veteran

Good morning/afternoon jmdlp............. hows the mouse trap? Roll eyes
jmd
Grafter

Empty.  I have moved it to other side of  - but think[and hope] my little unwanted and unloved friend may have left for better quarters but will check again later today.  Next instalment this evening.  This could run and run - like the mousie! Roll eyes
Community Veteran

You may be frightened of a little mouse, however, just imagine being that mouse, looking up, and seeing you..... What a giant, you will seem to it ! !....    Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Mitzy, my cat, brought home "for" us a dead mouse this morning, quite the biggest one I've ever seen, I actually thought it was a small rat, you may, since you obviously have a "thing" about mice, have it if you wish jmdlp. Just send sae (don't forget though the Royal Mail won't deliver it if it won't fit through your letterbox)
We keep trying to remember our cat only does this because she loves us...
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
jmd
Grafter

No, its quite alright Petlew, Mitzy obviously thought you would apreciate the gift. It is not nice to pass on gifts to others............... especially when given with love. Smiley
Therefore I will reject that offer.
Nothing showing yet in the trap so I think it has left the garage now of it's own accord.  Or, it has expired due to the heat in some spot!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

jmdlp, I spoke to Mitzy this morning (I have this enviable ability to converse with animals) and she was rather put out in that imperious way cats can be, when I told her you had "rejected" her gift of mouse. She retired for conciliatory wash, and decided that she would not hold this rejection against you. And has decided to catch a mouse just for you, indeed just to show you there are no hard feelings, she may even catch a pair for you.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.