Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like a good puzzle?

pdavidson
Grafter

Like a good puzzle?

I'm sorry in advance for posting this.
If you're planning on going to bed at some stage tonight please don't click this link until tomorrow:
http://www.shygypsy.com/farm
It's absorbed my entire evening....and my boyfriends evening.....and my best mates evening because I had to call her and get her involved.
Instructions:
1. Read through the hints (there's a little link in the top-right corner)
2. Enter related words in the "Your Guess" box
3. Unlock more squares on the minimap
4. Kiss the next eight to ten hours of your life goodbye
I imagine people will start to post obscure answers that they're proud of guessing here so anyone who doesn't want spoilers, give the puzzle a try before reading on (that's if anyone continues this thread, I'm assuming they will)
To "merge" your answers with someone elses ask them to click "Save game" then copy the (extremely long) link from the top box and paste it somewhere where you can copy it (here perhaps). You then paste that into the bottom box on the save screen and click "Merge".
If you don't have cookies enabled in your browser it won't save the puzzle automatically so bear that in mind if you close your browser. I copied my (extremely long) link and created a bookmark from it.....just to be sure I still have the last four hours of my life stored somewhere  Undecided
I'll post some helpfull hints tomorrow after work if people are stuck