cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like Peep Show?

manfromthezoo
Grafter

Like Peep Show?

This short of ours went down rather well its producer Robert Popper, also of 'Look Around You', 'The IT Crowd', "The Peter Serafinowicz Show", "The Inbetweeners"....
Probably not everyone's humour, but you lot seem a fairly open minded bunch, so here it is:
http://www.funnyordie.co.uk/videos/d48f4c3dc8/daddys-a-liquid-from-manfromthezoo
Sorry for the shameless plug etc.
4 REPLIES
scootie
Grafter

Re: Like Peep Show?

that soundtrack is from shane meadows dead man's shoes's (which was filmed in my home town of matlock)
very strange short,
ive got a question for you, your bound to have watched withnall and i being an actor and if you havent its one to watch.
now what was I's name in the film?
manfromthezoo
Grafter

Withnail and I is my favourite film.
I believe in the screenplay, 'I' was referred to on one page as 'Marwood', although not in the picture itself. Some W&I fans debate this and believe the name 'Marwood' can be heard in one scene. Personally, I don't think that's the case and is probably muddled ADR or on-set sound that audibly resembles 'Marwood'.
scootie
Grafter

spot on. its one of my fav films and have played the drinking game a few times  Crazy
i was told it was marwood and watched a few times with no luck in hearing his name. i would name my fav scene in that film but there is so many to pick from. i like the scene where danny has come over and there getting rdy to go to monty's. the court room script has me in stiches.
a wig. no man this was more like a long white  hat
manfromthezoo
Grafter

I'm actually in the process of getting a giant, black and white canvas print of Withnail and Marwood made up for the living room.
Do any graphics bods know of any resources where I can download hi-res images / stills from films?