cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn to draw a pretty face......

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Learn to draw a pretty face......

Budding artists .... maybe this would help you to learn to draw a pretty face... Hi Speed Time lapse .

Takes a while to get going... and the background music (russian) is a bit naff !.. so turn down the volume,... ( unless you like it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5EIIfGc9oU

Scroll forward in the video to 0.40 ... too start...

You could then stop the video. and try to copy what the artist has done... and then proceed by moving on with the video...

7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Learn to draw a pretty face......

I'd be lucky to draw a good looking stick man nevermind drawing an entire face!

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 123

I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler Roll eyes

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Fixes: 47

The gift of drawing skipped a generation when I was born.

My daughter's pretty good at it.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Mav wrote:

I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler Roll eyes

I'm glad you say that. When I was doing tech drawings at college I found I was absolutely useless at it and I thought I was a failure of humanity for it.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Fixes: 47

In the final few weeks of the 5th year at senior school I and two others were barred from Technical Drawing classes as the class were doing revision for the Royal Society of Arts examinations which we were considered to have no chance of passing.

We went on the field with a football or I went in the science labs....my second home.

I sat the exam and passed it comfortably.

The teacher who was also the Deputy Head wouldn't look me in the eye for the final two weeks before I left.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Fixes: 123

Strat wrote:
The teacher who was also the Deputy Head wouldn't look me in the eye for the final two weeks before I left.

That reminds me of a teacher who took a dislike to me in the 6th form and exuded great delight in telling me I had not been chosen as a prefect for the next year.

I enjoyed telling him I had no wish to be a prefect as I had more authority and respect in the music department. The astonished look on his face was a pictureThumbs Up

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

I used to pride myself on my long lost artistic skills and when asked to hand in a drawing of an adjustable spanner by the rather stern 'technical drawing' teacher I supplied one I had drawn free hand. He refused to accept it as he was convinced I had used a ruler - which I had not. Nothing stays with you more than being accused of lying by somebody you respected, and it still grates on me over fifty years later. 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.