Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kim

TTman
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 1

Kim

Theres an unconfirmed report that Kim of North Korea is either in a vegitative  state or has died in the Express. BBC says he haas had a heart operation so could be fake news in the Express. If true could be interesting times. The may be looking for a doppleganger to take over?ShockedThumbs_Up

15 REPLIES 15
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Re: Kim

I don't think it really matters. He's a fat lump who dislikes the west / east / whatever it is to him. The sooner he's gone and replaced with someone who doesn't want to blow us all to smithereens, the better.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

i did see it mentioned that his sister has been stepping up recently. The report I saw was she was as much of a nutter as he is. Doesn't bode well 🤔

nozzer
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

@Marksfish 

If they are looking for a doppelganger she wouldn't really fit the bill, unless she wears a fat suit and restyles her hair. 🤪🤪🤪

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

A doppelganger is German - so maybe Merkel can dye her hair black and take over ---

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Of course, he would not have contracted the virus.... because I think there was a report that there was no virus in Korea...  however... to maintain that "theory"... if he has got it... and been hospitalized... what better to disguise it/report it as a "heart operation"... they can keep him in hospital for a good long while, (after major surgery)... due to "commplications"... making sure that he has the best "care" possible to bring him back from the virus..

Just sayin! ! !   ( to quote someone else )  Smiley

idonno
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 6

That poor much maligned man 😃 but yeah he's as crazy as they come. Maybe someone done him in. We'll know shortly. What will the Express print if it is fake news. Extracts of the 2nd coming maybe?

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
wotsup
Seasoned Champion

Thinking about it Jezza Corbynvirus is at a loose end,  he would be a shoo-in,  but maybe a bit too

left wing for North Korea and their Chinese masters.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Perhaps he followed his American buddy's suggestion and injected himself with disinfectant.

With the far left abhorring privilege of any kind, especially hereditary privilege, I'm sure the next leader will be democratically elected by the population of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea in free and fair elections, just like the previous three who just happened to be from the same family.  If one needs proof that the system is fair and without bias, one only needs to consider that Kim Jong-Un was not the first, not even the second, but the third son of the previous leader.

idonno
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 6

He's back!

Just can't trust the media nowadays. Maybe he went on hols. Catching some corona 😀

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
wotsup
Seasoned Champion

I did read an article where the American spy satellites had pictures of his favourite luxury yacht and a train parked at the private nearby resort station,  https://gcfrng.com/2020/04/26/train-possibly-belonging-to-kim-jong-un-spotted-at-resort-town-north-k...  

Seems he may have decided to isolate himself ( at a luxury private 'leaders of communist NK only' resort ) - in communism everybody is equal, but some are more equal than others...

nozzer
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

He's back, unless the pic is an old one. Here he is cutting out the cloth for a  new pair of underpants.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-52508437

TTman
Seasoned Champion

Did say in my original post could be fake news!!!!! Mind you this also could beEvilEvil

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Maybe it's just me but I think he looks more than a little different in those pictures.

TTman
Seasoned Champion

@billnotben Maybe the doppleganger?Huh