Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Karcher Window Cleaner WV50

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Karcher Window Cleaner WV50

I am having probs with my windows cleaner.
I am trying to charge the cleaner and it gives a repeatedley blinking red light rather than the slow blinking light.
I lefft it for an hour and it doesn't seem to work? 
Anyone any suggestions?
Last time it did the same, and my daughter bashed it to the bedroom floor and it seem to work again!!!  Cheesy
Don't want to bash it incase it gets worse.  Also I can't contact Karcher and warranty is out of date.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Karcher Window Cleaner WV50

Having a quick google on this ..... seems that it need(ed) 2 hours charging to get about 20 mins usage from new....
as yours is out of warranty, I am assuming it is over a year old and has been used quite a lot, ( many charging cycles).... if you equate this to a laptop battery, then it is probably time to replace the battery...
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Karcher Window Cleaner WV50

My daughter bashed it again  Angry and it now works!! Cleaning windows job done Cool
Will look at buying a new one from karxher outlet
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up