cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just for the lols - comments?

TimeRider
Grafter

Just for the lols - comments?

I'd appreciate all your comments on the following vids I've uploaded to youtube seems they're getting quite popular, but am trying to work on ways to 1. promote, and 2. get more feedback so I know what people like most.
http://youtube.com/calls4u2
Thanks guys - and if you like, click the subscribe/like/comment etc....
Steve
14 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Just for the lols - comments?

Very Crafty.... posting it on this forum will get you some more traffic  Cheesy
TimeRider
Grafter

Here's hoping!
But really, I DO want comments, seems I get a lot of views, and the people who have posted it elsewhere tell me it's getting great feedback there, but.. I want direct feedback, I don't get to see their private forums, or their facetubes etc.. thought I'd try here
Comments people? Or criticism... I enjoy both, must be sadosomething.... lol
Oh and check out more than one, the PPI gets a new job one is one of my faves, but is lengthy...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Does kind of seem a bit mean to sign up to our forum with the intention of only wanting peoples attention and praise rather than actually being part of the gang.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
TimeRider
Grafter

Don't worry dude, I'm reading other bits, and will contribute - I been with plusnet 8 months, not all a happy 8 months mind you, but that's another story - it works, guess it does for the time being - not their fault, BT's aluminium cables :/
And Sprite - not just after praise, criticism is equally important, plus, Can't be mean, cos I KNOW people will get a darn good laugh out of these, thus brightening their day.
Cheers man
Steve
Pro

Well TimeRider I will give you some praise rather than * stick * I watched that time traveller vid ( pure classic ) as well as all your other vids and hope you get some more up ASAP as they are so funny!
TimeRider
Grafter

Thanks for your praise dude, I've been recording em for the past few years, and passing em amongst friends etc, for the past year I've been meaning to get them up to the wider public, and it seems youtube is the way to go. Many more to come mate, it's getting the video recorded, and the editing of any personal info in the calls that is taking the time, but definitely several new ones will be appearing each week!
It was the time traveller one that pushed me to youtube em, as you say, it's a classic, I love the part 'OMG IT REALLY WORKS!'. I'm open to ideas for other calls if anyone wants to give me feedback on that also.
Hope you subscribed/liked/shared - pass on the lols(links) to your friends and family, the more the merrier Smiley
Steve
Steve
Pro

What Is even funnier Is some of the names these Indian callers call themselves. I mean John Smith? John Simon? just nuts. If you are using the * wing commander * as your theme what about some animations on your you tube of the wing commander? A bit like fonejacker but with your own wing commander persona?
TimeRider
Grafter

I considered that, wanted to do ALL the characters, but takes so much organising, I'd have to grow a handlebar moustache etc.. I've some nice ideas in mind for some funny videos, unfortunately not dressing up in these ones. One thing I've done lately, is mime over some of the calls, that was an absolute pain, all the calls are original real recordings that came in, not sure if the miming takes that away from them?
In the meantime, as I say, some funny stuff coming up - Hopefully be heading out over the weekend for one of those vids.. Have to decide which to put on next, I'm thinking about the one when they ask for my wife and I tell them she had an 'unfortunate accident' - and 'we had to bury her under the patio' :p Not sure yet, but got a huge, constantly growing collection, so plenty more to come. Have to let me know which ones are your favourites Smiley
The wing commander is my oldest character, started with a double glazing company like 10 years ago, forced em to call me wing commander, they updated all their records, and when they sold on their 'lists of numbers' - The Wing Commander appeared on all of em :p I wish I had recordings of those ones, as boy did I wind em up - and their activities would have shocked you - I made on I was a real perv, demanded they send out a woman to 'measure up' - she has to have huge breasts, be around 25, and I prefer blondes... They actually went out of their way to find someone who measured up. Some of these companies activities are so desperate they're dangerous!
Thanks for your input dude, you wanna paint yourself up you could always be a pic of the telemarketer :p
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I'll take a peek tomorrow (sorry not had chance yet!)
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
TimeRider
Grafter

Telemarketer calls our 'secure lol line' - We get THEIR full, and I mean FULL details instead of other way around. Nice change! Enjoy the fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkxHJ79cCY
Again, comments? Either here, or preferably on the tube page Smiley
And Sprite, c'mon man... did ya view? What'd ya think?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

@TimeRider:-
Listened to the 'secure line' call found it amusing and believable, but must admit was waiting for the 'punch line' when the call centre operative realised he'd been 'pranked'.

Community Veteran

Listened to Telemarketer.  Very funny but perhaps a little too long.  Well done Smiley
TimeRider
Grafter

Thanks for the feedback so far guys, to answer some of em:
The nearest to a punchline in the secureline, is probably a request for pizza, I could have taken that way further, but I got an important call come through hence placing him on hold.
Some of the calls are lengthy, as they set the scene, suck in the telemarketer, make him believe the *unbelievable* - that's my own punchline.
For a shorter call, check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9V1Gka5s8
Loads more on my channel, long and short, take your pick, the longest ones are - obviously - the more intricate ones - My personal best on there is the 'new time travel job' - during that call he really does call a US number, and, speaking to the same person he spoke to seconds ago in the UK - he's suckered - check it out if you didn't already!
Lots more to come in the coming days/weeks/months guys Smiley
http://youtube.com/calls4u2
Pleased you're enjoying
TimeRider
Grafter

We're at it again...
Survey caller gets invited to join our commune, we keep the women in cages, the sun always shines, and there's a lot of breeding going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHEYXvud1PI
To everyone who's commented/enjoyed, thanks, and can you click the like/share buttons etc on youtube, trying to get the world smiling Smiley