cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It was Dress-Down Day on the Forums

geewizz
Grafter

It was Dress-Down Day on the Forums

Today I shall be frolicking through the forums sporting a pair of brown cotton slacks and a simple white shirt with the top three buttons undone. My shoes are impervious to light so they appear very white but have an endearing soft sole which is safe to use on most sports and play surfaces. I won't be wearing any form of protection so please keep your distance ladies, we don't want any accidental pregnancies.
Come and join in with the enjoyment of the relaxed forum rules during this special day.
14 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Dress-Down Day on the Forums

Being a poor soul every day is dress down day for me - if I dress down anymore I's'll be wearing a sack!
Cry
geewizz
Grafter

A hessian sack was my standby choice but having donned the gear I described above, I took the opportunity to send the sack to the dry cleaners.
I think that the cardigan you have opted to wear today is a perfect choiice for Dress-Down Saturday. It works really well with those wellies.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

You can afford the dry cleaners? Roll eyes
I'd have to use an old scrubber I can't say that, it wouldn't be pc, someone may ask me what's wrong with a young new one.
Community Veteran

I am not pulling my dress down for anyone. No one said we had to dress to be on here did they?
Community Veteran

Sunday today guys, so lets see you all in your best Tux.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Damn! must be 20 years since I wore my dinner jacket, and it looks as if its er! shrunk in the wash...
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
geewizz
Grafter

Good call, Mr Penguin. No change for you then?
As a Scotsman, I'll be plumping for the dress kilt paired with a Prince Charlie jacket. I know it's evening wear but if I accessorise with the sleeping badger sporran then there can't be any complaints.
N/A

Re: It was Dress-Down Day on the Forums

Being a lady, I don't possess a Tux. However, I'm clad in a clean T-shirt - does that count?
Wink
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Lets hope is a really long one  Cool
Community Veteran

Quote from: poppy
Being a lady, I don't possess a Tux. However, I'm clad in a clean T-shirt - does that count?
Wink

Ball gown or evening dress for the ladies, hat optional.
geewizz
Grafter

I'm going to have to get out of this kilt. I've got a nasty rash developing on my inner thigh. These things weren't designed for propping your keyboard up.
firefly2
Grafter

out come the ante-histamine for you then..
@ petlew... take-aways off the menu Huh?Huh
Community Veteran

Quote from: firefly2

@ petlew... take-aways off the menu Huh?Huh

I refuse to comment on that, on the grounds I may incriminate myself...
But I am a sucker for McVites plain chocolate digestives!!

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran

Quote from: chillypenguin
Quote from: poppy
Wink

Ball gown or evening dress for the ladies, hat optional.

A hat with evening dress?? only the tiara pleeese!