cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's time for Winterbells

pdavidson
Grafter

It's time for Winterbells

Well girls and boys, it's that time of year again. Christmas is coming and we all have nestle into our computer chairs and become completely addicted to Christmas flash games.
Have a go here http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm and post up your high scores.
Just remember kids, you have to stop playing at some stage to eat and sleep.....beware the addictive bunny game!
50 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Re: It's time for Winterbells

OMG see what you mean  Shocked ive got things to do had to turn it off or i would of been there all day
pdavidson
Grafter

I've just switched it off for the same reason. I had that "one more go" thing going on....  Roll eyes
It seems to have saved my score from last year 72,860 - that's my target to beat this year then!
Community Veteran

72...860?! Shocked
You must have been playing it for a very, very long time.
Fixes: 47

God...is that infuriating.
What sadistic fool posted that link Angry    Cheesy
I've reported it to the Mods but they must already have become addicts.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
pdavidson
Grafter

Mwhahahaaaaa you'll ALL be addicted before the day is out Smiley
The scores start to rack up fairly early on, especially if you can bounce on a few birds because that doubles the score (can't remember if it doubles what you have already or doubles the per-bell score).
I'm not at work anyway so I can play all day (while ignoring the washing, the washing-up, and the packing for my night away!)
Community Veteran

Right, well I've just managed to get 82380, so now it's everybody's turn to beat that...
Edit: Make that 142560...
pdavidson
Grafter

Amazing score! I'll have to try and beat that now. I haven't been able to get over 35,000 so far but I haven't been playing too much for fear of getting addicted Smiley
Community Veteran

That's quite good fun... although kind of hard using my trackpad Sad
I also like http://www.reindeertipping.com/ for a fun flash game.
Edit: 27010 there Smiley Think I'll give up now...
N/A

Another random game - this one is the Microsoft Partner Snowball fight.
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/partner/game/
N/A

Christmas is over but I am still semi-addicted to Winterbells (thanks for that Paula).  Needless to say, my highest score is nowhere near as high as those above.
Aside from the aforementioned ones does anyone have any other links to flash games?
Fixes: 47

Quote from: poppy
Aside from the aforementioned ones does anyone have any other links to flash games?

Don't tell me you've worked your way through them all
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

I know it's not generally seen as good etiquette to revive old threads, but it seems better than duplicating a thread that's already been posted, so I just thought I'd 'bump' this thread to remind people of the game now we're approaching Christmas again... I've just been having a little go at it myself.
N/A

Glad for it to be revived - it's good fun but extremely annoying as I am never fast enough to get very good scores.
Community Veteran

I find the trick is to always make the rabbit bounce off a bell rather than flying straight though it - doing so gives you more time to consider which bell's the the best to head to next.