cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's (officially) Christmas Today

Wheel_nut
Grafter

Here's wishing all of you a Merry Christmas.
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): I've merged this in to the other merry-Christmas-style thread in Chit-Chat to keep things together.]
27 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and a resounding, sincere, Humbug to all those who don't (or who find it stressful).
I'd like to be among the first to wish you all good health and happiness on this day.
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): sorry that it now looks like Wheel_nut has started your thread – I couldn't control in which order the merged posts would appear, as they were both posted at the same time.]
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran

Re: It's (officially) Christmas Today

Thanks both, and the same from me to all the forum's users.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Awoke to listen to Clive James on Radio 4 waxing lyrical about the Mustang.
What a surprising piece of Radio.
Healthy Christmas everyone
Community Veteran

Yes, a Merry Christmas to all forum members from a sunny Spain Smiley  Hope everyone enjoys the holiday.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I`m in the "Bah Humbug" camp..... so, if you have a Merry Christmas, Don`t blame me.  Grin Grin Grin Just enjoy it , and may peace be among you all.  However stressful it is.  Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Yes, I think I'd like to be associated with most of the preceding posts (I think!!) Seriously one and all, have a peaceful Christmas and a great New Year...even artmo in sunny Spain, I'm not really jealous, well maybe just a little bit...No actually in fact I'm downright green with envy!!
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Merry Xmas, Santa has just back home, his video are here http://www.noradsanta.org/en/video.html
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: shutter
I`m in the "Bah Humbug" camp.....

Me too. This is the 4th XMas we've had cancelled and frankly I'm gutted. I really wanted a XMas this year and a few pressies to open and cheer me up. It's been such a miserable year that I thought the least I could have was a decent end to it! Next year will no doubt be the 5th  Cry
Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you all have a good one and here's to 2010!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

and a Merry Christmas to you all from one of the oldies
Euge
Grafter

Merry Christmas everybody, I'm still waiting my time until I feel good to drive after Christmas Eve festivities so thought I'd pop on. Have a good one whatever you are doing!
nadger
Rising Star

Merry Christmas one and all - not going anywhere or doing anything today, except eating spit-roast duck for lunch  Smiley
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All
Community Veteran

Bah Humbug
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: nadger
Merry Christmas one and all - not going anywhere or doing anything today, except eating spit-roast duck for lunch  Smiley

Is this in the right place?  (seems to think there is a specific post for ducks at the moment ! )
well, I suppose the first part is..... Bah humbug.  Sad