Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It`s been hot - but it won`t last !

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 35

It`s been hot - but it won`t last !

We had 27c yesterday.... and probably going to be 24c today... gorgeous Easter weather... but... don`t bother getting out the garden hose, to do any watering... from Wednesday onwards, it looks like it`s going to get much colder again.. and some heavy rain is forecast right up to and over next weekend.

Have a nice day. Y`all ! !  ..Smiley

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 1

Re: It`s been hot - but it won`t last !

@shutter 

Are you telling me not to bother getting out my MANKINI!!!!!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoever 'invented' the Mankini needs to be taken to one side and slapped raw. If you've ever seen a picture of someone wearing one you are scarred for life, a bit like the after effect you get after looking into a bright light, but this time it won't go away!

Highlighted
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

@shutter Only been around 24C round these parts. Even 27C is pretty cool. I'm more use to 45C plus. Now that is hot.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
Highlighted
All Star
Fixes: 2

27C down to 24C, is this an effect of Global Cooling....

@idonno I can't forget a recent trip to Vegas, unbearable - only low 40s.  Where do you go for 45C+ ?

Highlighted
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 9

Saudi Arabia, and forget having a cold beer to cool down?!

Highlighted
Seasoned Pro

@Jonpe  Hanoi, with plenty of 'cheap' beer available. Cheesy Cost to you sir, about 6000₫, around 20 pence! Thumbs_Up Even a big bottle of Tiger beer will only cost you about 65pence, served!

I've been told India gets even hotter!

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

You may well be right @shutter, if there is one thing we are fast learning is that the weather forecast can no longer forcecast the weather, what with the seasons not being as predictable as they once were. 

Enjoy it while we can, and a great day here yesterday with all the family, sunshine... and that obligitory BBQ.  

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 35

@Minivanman  Already on the downward slope, here..... yesterday was only 23 c   and today is predicted to be 19... with a "strong breeze" just to keep it cool ! ..

have a nice day...

Smiley

Highlighted
Seasoned Pro

Nudging 22°C. Lovely day. 🔆  I did think about going off to the coast but seems I'd be lucky to see 15 there.

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

Alway cooler on the coast but even so, when out in my little fishing dingy back in the day it always amazed me when returning just how warm it felt when hitting that beach or slipway after bobbing about in the breeze trying to hit on those mackeral.

Ten miles inland from Cardigan Bay where we are so still staying warm if a little overcast,

Highlighted
Seasoned Pro

Snow for Scotland come the weekend. What a lovely country we live in.

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend

It's a drizzly start to the day here in the west of Wales but what's new, just back to normal for us. Sunshine forecast from about mid morning though and then for the rest of the day - well until just after teatime anyway.

Capture.PNG