cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's a conspiracy - OR IS IT?

David_W
Rising Star

Re: It's a conspiracy - OR IS IT?

@pierre_pierre I don't think anyone who partakes in this forum would want to read a book by that person.  She wrote twilight, one of the worst novels and films in history that proves very popular with teenage girls and people who think Charles Dickens runs the local chip shop!
Loombucket
Grafter

Q.E.D., I think.  Wink
pierre_pierre
Grafter

thought that was the sort of thing that the Rambler2 read and got the ideas from
Loombucket
Grafter

Quote from: jelv
Quote from: Petlew
I'd like to propose shutter for chairman of the .i.. party...

How can you propose someone for chairman when you can't even spell the name of the party correctly? Tongue

No problem at all, Jelv.  As I see it the spelling wasn't necessarily incorrect - he just appeared to have something nasty adhering to his fingernail at the time.  Grin
WildRose52
Grafter

Quote from: Petlew
I'd like to propose shutter for chairman of the .i.. party...

You couldnt have elected a more appropriate person for your party.  (sarcasm intended lol)
Just out of interest, I thought we already had enough parties (gov ones) that couldnt give a toss.
That`s why the world is in the mess it is.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 19

Thank you for all your support....I accept the position...... Smiley

and if I get elected as Prime Minister, (which if I remember my schooling, was a sarcastic term given the meaning of "first fool".)...the party can only go on from week to week, absolving all religions of their right to wage war on unbeleivers.....

er...., just like the christians did when they went into africa as "missionaries"......  Undecided
I have been known on this forum for quite some years. as "Shutter the Nutter".... so your sarcasm is neither wit or silt...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy