Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It really is incredible where health is going

idonno
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 6

It really is incredible where health is going

Mind blowing at times. These are seriously clever people.

Ways to walk!

Going off to the dentist today to have some costly work done. Admittedly getting a score of about 2 out of 10 on the importance list but do you think these geniuses could now concentrate on getting my body to regrow my lost teeth? SmileyGrin

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
3 REPLIES 3
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Re: It really is incredible where health is going

Yeah, sounds like a good idea.... I can`t stand any "forren object" in my mouth... I "gag" when the dentist is having a dig around in there,... and as for having an x-ray plate in .... Urggh... almost puke... I have had two attempts at denture making which both times resulted in me having to dive out of the chair and into the puking in the sink.... eventually did get a small single tooth denture made, but I can`t abide it in my mouth... so the place where the broken tooth is, is just a "broken tooth"... each check up, the dentist always asks if I am having any trouble with it... i answer "no".... but in reality I would love to have it replaced with a proper tooth, so I can eat properly again.

nozzer
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

@idonno wrote:

Mind blowing at times. These are seriously clever people.

Ways to walk!

Going off to the dentist today to have some costly work done. Admittedly getting a score of about 2 out of 10 on the importance list but do you think these geniuses could now concentrate on getting my body to regrow my lost teeth? SmileyGrin

One day maybe! But if they do, make sure that they get them to regrow in your mouth! You don't want spare teeth appearing anywhere else do you? Perish the thought. Thumbs_Up

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@idonno wrote:
regrow my lost teeth

Maybe not as important but don't forget "lost" hair.

You would think that would be much simpler to do.