cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is...

itsme
Grafter

Re: Is...

Forrest Gump: The best thing about visiting the President is the food! Now, since it was all free, and I wasn't hungry but thirsty, I must've drank me fifteen Dr. Peppers.
Plusnet Alumni (retired) orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Dr Pepper is an ace drink. Reminds me of the taste of Bird's Custard before you add the hot milk (you know, when you've mixed the powder and sugar with a dribble of milk and you've got a bright yellow paste). Plus it always makes me think of that bit in Short Circuit where the engineers are watching his feedback monitor and 'Would you like to be a pepper too' appears on screen Cheesy
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 7

Dr Pepper, so misunderstood!  Grin (from the adverts a while ago!)  I love the stuff, though don't drink too many fizzy drinks these days.
Phil
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Can anyone tell the difference between Vegemite and Marmite, I can’t, not fussy one way or the other about Marmite, take it or leave it.
On toast I’d go for smoked salmon, if I want something really salty I’d go for Kalles Kavair
Dr Pepper was a brand name from Cadbury-Schweppes stable bought out in competition to Virgin Cola’s “The Pammy”  before Cadbury and Schweppes (Now Dr Pepper Snapple)  separated and Cadbury were taken over by Kraft foods
http://www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com/brands/
Give me a very dry white wine (failing that a Marston’s Pedigree) any day,
itsme
Grafter

Quote from: journeys
Dr Pepper was a brand name from Cadbury-Schweppes stable bought out in competition to Virgin Cola’s “The Pammy”  before Cadbury and Schweppes (Now Dr Pepper Snapple)  separated and Cadbury were taken over by Kraft foods

Dr Pepper is about 100 years older than Virgin cola!!!!
Plusnet Alumni (retired) orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: journeys
Can anyone tell the difference between Vegemite and Marmite, I can’t

Marmite has a sharper taste, vegemite's a bit more 'rounded' if that makes sense. I like both though.
Tried putting marmite on your buttered toast before pouring beans over them? That's a winner.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Quote from: itsme
Dr Pepper is about 100 years older than Virgin cola!!!!

Didn't know that Embarrassed first I saw it was when the Brand was released by Cadbury/Schweppes

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Dr Pepper is a soft drink, marketed as having a unique flavor. The drink was created in the 1880s by Charles Alderton of Waco, Texas and first served around 1885. Dr Pepper was first nationally marketed in the United States in 1904 and is now also sold in Europe, Asia, Australia (as an imported drink) and South America. Variants include a non-high fructose corn syrup version, Diet Dr Pepper, as well as a line of versions with additional flavors, first introduced in the 2000s.
Fixes: 321

I like Marmite and Dr Pepper Smiley although I'm not a big pop drinker.
Now for something really disgusting to put in your mouth....olives Lips_are_sealed

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 69.0.3 (64-bit)

Life is tough enough without adding Linux into the mix.
itsme
Grafter

Olives and anchovies on a pizza washed down with Dr Peppers.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Not a disgusting drink, Used to drink It but not had some for quite a while now. I'm hooked On Vimto for now Smiley
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Fixes: 634

you ever noticed vimto is an anagram of vomit?
looks like you have a penchant for disgusting drinks Wink
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Community Veteran

Snapple, that is a brand I know in the US. Very nice iced tea!
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: dvorak
you ever noticed vimto is an anagram of vomit?
He He Yuck!
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
matt_2k34
Grafter

Doooooooooooc-terrrr pepper!
Whats the worse.. thats could happen?!  Cheesy
LOVE DR Pepper. One of the best 'pop' drinks ... possibly Second only to Irn Bru (BARR's version ONLY!!)
Dr Pepper is an Almond flavoured drink? Because you mix Coca Cola with Disaronno (Amaretto, the good stuff Smiley ) and it tastes like Dr Pepper ..  Wink
Regards  Grin