cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a record...?

Fixes: 125

Is this a record...?

Just logged into my Vodaphone mobile broadband account which I hadn't done so for some considerable time.
I bought the dongle in December 2009 with £15 on it. I topped it up once with another £15 over 4 years ago and it still showing as active with £14.14 available.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

3 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Is this a record...?

maybe a record that its still active, I had an O2 dongle about 5 years ago through BT (they gave it as a freebie for not showing up to connect my phone and broadband for 30 days, even though it didn't arrive until the day after the engineer did...)  however despite having more than 20 quid of credit in the account they disabled the device after I didn't use it for 90 days...... ended up getting the account closed and them sending me a cheque for the balance after a few months of hasstle with the not quite customer service centre located somewhere on the Indian continent .....
never had an account remain active more than 12 months though if it wasn't used
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Virgin mobile phone SIM bought in 2003 along with a Nokia brick with £10 of airtime - no top-ups still has £5.12 balance, still active, cost more in new phones.!
Fixes: 125

That's better than my 4 years by quite some marginWink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still