cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is she worth it?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Is she worth it?

Usury, profiteering or value for money? Seen in that well known scion of floral excellence Sainsbury's. 18 red roses for your Valentine...thirty four pounds!!
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Is she worth it?

See how much they'll be on Tuesday Wink Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

We don't go much into birthdays and Christmas cards etc. But I do like to give her some roses at this time (old romantic that I am) for many years it was a nicely presented single red rose. This year it is two dozen 12 pink and 12 white with a pink blush £9.98 (cheapskate that I am) Mrs P was delighted (genuinely)
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

They have the right idea in Japan.
The woman gives the man a present on Valentines day.
Plusnet Alumni (retired) orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

True, but they also have White day on March 14th for men to return the favour - reciprocation being very important to the Japanese.