cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it just me?

johpal
Grafter

Is it just me?

I am taking a cocktail of medicines to help me become mobile once more, following a "slipped disk"; one is an anti-epileptic, though I do not suffer epilepsy (it has a secondary use for numbing "referred pain" from conditions similar to mine). This explains why you are currently seeing more of me than usual.
After the Prolog (sorry), my question is, the "cheesy" smiley  Cheesy seems to have speeded up the oscillation of the eyes. Is it just me?  Huh
5 REPLIES
geoffp0
Grafter

Re: Is it just me?

Hope that your back will get better soon and that you are back to normal activities shortly, you really need to get off your drug "cocktail" those eyes look the same speed to me or perhaps its me who needs one of your "cocktails"
Take care Cheesy
Geoff Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
johpal
Grafter

@geoffp0 Thanks, er, I think. I'll have to go and lie down again now...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Hope you are ok soon, not much worse than back pain.
I Had sciatica for a couple of years and the medication made me feel like a zombie so I can understand your double vision.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Sorry it took a while to respond to this post - I was watching the eyes and was overtaken with a wave of dizziness.
They do look faster to me, but I recently got a much faster PC so it may be down to that.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

they are going so fast looks like a straight line  this one is also different  Shocked