cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Google psychic?

Fixes: 125

Is Google psychic?

I understand how/why Google and others place ads based on previous searches, etc. but guessing what I am thinking is a whole new ball game Cheesy
I decided to do a bit of further research into the value/worth of paying for Motor legal assistance and, having copied and pasted 'Motor legal assistance ' into the search field the first option was 'Motor legal assistance worth it' - exactly what I was about to type. I'd expected 'protection' or 'insurance' to come first Shocked
This internet thingy is getting creepy Grin

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Is Google psychic?

Reviews of stuff I search for are usually the first links, so expect its the common search terms used by most of Us.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Motor legal assistance.....  = P.P.I.   
one of those " scary things " these financial wizards dream up to scare you into paying for something "extra" that you might never need... and .. IF you did need it, they would find some "clause" that you had violated, so that they don`t have to pay for it.... and you are left "dangling"...
I haven`t had MLA for over 25 years... and must have saved a fortune....
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Nah, google's not psychic, if it was then it'd show you the info before you've consciously thought about it... Grin
What is psychic is the message thing on a Playstation, the times I've created messages simply through what the predictive text thinks I'm wanting to type is scarily accurate... Shocked