cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipod Shuffle Problem

Highlighted
Grafter

Re: Ipod Shuffle Problem

I'm dreading to wonder what that makes me and my 8GB iPhone.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

A bit of a girl?
Highlighted
Grafter

Like a foot?
Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: cyoung
As a basic rule, proper ipods (eg 60gb) are for boys who have decent music collections.  Shuffles and nanos are for girls to put their 'Love Actually' soundtrack and Simply Red albums on.
Wink

Someone have not kept up with the changing technology! The classic was last upgraded in 2007 and is available in 80, 120 and 160GB
Highlighted
Fixes: 471

Quote from: adiewoo
Too cool for you, old man Wink Tongue

Pots and kettles spring to mind Grin
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7515

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 80.0.1 (64-bit)

Highlighted
Community Veteran

Quote from: Jameseh
Like a foot?
nah, more like an arm and a leg
Highlighted
Grafter

As a basic rule, proper ipods (eg 60gb) are for boys who have decent music collections.  Shuffles and nanos are for girls to put their 'Love Actually' soundtrack and Simply Red albums on.
Wink

I find my ipod shuffle most useful for the clipping onto my shirt at the gym 😛
Highlighted
Grafter

Yes, I bought mine (or was bought mine) for the gym; it's ultra light and unobstrusive. I think they weigh about 10 grams... My brother is a marathon runner and recommended it to me. Mine is only 1GB but that's more than ample for a 90 minute workout!
Wink
Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: Andrew
Wink

I find my ipod shuffle most useful for the clipping onto my shirt at the gym 😛

Pah.  I go running with my 60gb 'cos I'm that tough. 
Plus a big set of surround sound speakers.  Cool
Highlighted
Community Veteran

*Thinks, I will have to get one of those 60gb ipods
Highlighted
Grafter

Pah.  I go running with my 60gb 'cos I'm that tough. 
Plus a big set of surround sound speakers.   Cool

That's a novel alternative to running with a bin bag on.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Quote from: itsme
Someone have not kept up with the changing technology! The classic was last upgraded in 2007 and is available in 80, 120 and 160GB

Someone has not kept up with the changing technology! The Classic was last upgraded in 2008 and is available in 120GB only. Wink
As for the Shuffle, I used to have one of the 2nd generation models as a second, very portable iPod. Specifically, I liked it because it didn't need a pocket to go in - an important characteristic when I want to go out in the summer so the only pockets in which to stuff phone, wallet, keys etc. are a couple in my trousers. These days though I have an iPhone (of a nice manly capacity) so I don't need a Shuffle any more... but I must admit part of me is tempted to buy the latest Shuffle just to marvel at the fact it's so small!
Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: Be3G

Someone has not kept up with the changing technology! The Classic was last upgraded in 2008 and is available in 120GB only. Wink

At a lost to see what is different with this and the 6th Generation that was released in 2007.  Wink
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Not a lot, admittedly. The 2007 release was 80GB and 160GB models (the latter being thicker than the former), whilst the 2008 release is a single 120GB model in the same form factor as the previous 80GB. Also there were a few new things like support for headphones with inline mics (à la iPhone) and 'genius' playlist creation. I believe there were other subtle changes but I can't remember them...
Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: Be3G
... but I must admit part of me is tempted to buy the latest Shuffle just to marvel at the fact it's so small!

I'm the same, would like a new Shuffle and Nano but can't justify it when my current Shuffle and Mini are working okay. Also if people are looking to buy new then the Apple shop is hard to beat on price and you get free engraving. http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_nano?mco=MTE2NTc